Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jacob's Story about Geese

Once upon a time, daddy and me and mommy went to Bristol Rooster Front Park. We saw some geese and daddy and me when it was dark we noticed that all the stuff in the dark was gray and black and they lost all their colors. Daddy's arm was green because of my shoes. I got rock in my shoes. We saw black headed geese with a white chin. We looked them up in a book when we got home and found out their name is a Canada or Canadian Goose. We found a video with Canadian geese online. It told us that Canadian geese live for 10-24 years. They lay 3-8 eggs per year. They talk to each other. We saw a funny video below showing them talk to each other.









Besides the Canadian geese, we also white geese. We little ducks and big ducks. We also saw a park with a train that you ride on. One day when we went there we saw a girl that was going to be married. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment